12/07/2010

60th Birthday Card

Good Morning!
I just thought I would share with you all the Birthday Card I had been asked to make for someone my Mum works with.
You may notice that it isn't my usual style due to the Stamped Image I have used. I have to admit though I didn't like these stamps at first but now they are one of my favourites!

The card had to include:
Pink
Art Deco Style Stamped Image
The number '60'
Pearls
Feathers
Flowers
Space inside for the rest off the Staff to write in

Do you all think I managed to fit the bill?

This also fits into the Challenge at:

WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - SAY IT WITH FLOWERS

I have decided to show you the inside so you could see the Birthday Sentiment I chose to use.


RECIPE:
Dimension Fourth Art Deco Stamp
PB Stamped Sentiment
MME Papers
Chipboard Numbers & Paint
Feathers & Adhesive Pearls from Stash
Prima Flowers & Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts

Thank you for Popping By, Happy Crafting!
xxx

6 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

what a great looking card
i'ts absolutly gorgeous
hugs angelique

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Natalie
A stunning card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Aunty Sue said...

oh wow just love this well done and like it you must do more of these

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Natalie.

Hugs Riet.xx

jules said...

wow!!! stunning card Natalie! and all the lush flowers!my fav thing!!!

Dawny P said...

Oh what a gorgeous card chick. I love the image and of course the fabulous blooms. Thank you so much for joining us for our very first Wild Orchid Craft challenge :) Hugs, Dawny xxx