15/07/2010

Magnolia Wedding Card!

Good Morning!
Just thought I would show you the Wedding Card I have sent to Carlyann.
I have made another Cross Cross Card ... I may be starting to have an obsession with these! lol
Fingers crossed she will like it!

This fits into the Challenge at:

WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - SAY IT WITH FLOWERS


RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamp
WOJ Sentiment
DCWV Paper
Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
Ribbon from Stash
Dew Drops
Prima Flowers & Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts

Happy Crafting! xxx

7 comments:

Mags said...

Oh, my! You have put a lot of hard work and talent into your card, and it's just beautiful.

luv, Mags x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Nat, love the sweet couple and what pretty colours and flowers.
luv
Debby

jules said...

oh! Natalie this is just stunning!!!!!!

Macpurp said...

this is just stunning! you have made such a beautiful card!


love teen xx

Rebekah said...

This is absolutely stunning natalie! I adore those flowers, a fabulous criss cross card and brilliant imae colouring! hugs rebekah x

Jane said...

Simply beautiful, adorable colours so soft. Jane x

iReneM said...

Absolutely gorgeous - a really stunning card

x