22/10/2010

Magnolia Star Tilda!

Good Evening!
My new Christmas Magnolia Stamps arrived yesterday and I finally got a chance to play with them today. I couldn't resist using this one first, she is definately my favourite Tilda at the moment!

I also received my Magnolia Ink Magazine and I had to try a technique for snowflakes I saw inside. Unfortunately the photograph doesn't show it too well but after punching a snowflake from some white card I added some 3D Snow Writer, Twinklets and an Adhesive Stone for the finishing touch!

This card also fits into the Challenges at:

JUST MAGNOLIA - THINK PINK



RECIPE:
Magnolia Star Tilda Stamp
Dovecraft Papers & Brad
Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' Embossing Folder
Prima Flower, Leaf & Snowflake
Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Snowflake Punch
Dovecraft Snow Writer, Twinklets & Adhesive Gem
Ribbon from Stash
Dew Drops

Thanks for Popping By,
Don't forget to come by tomorrow for this weeks Penny Black Challenge.
Happy Crafting!
xxx

10 comments:

annies place said...

Beautiful card, she's lovely in pink Ann x

jules said...

Hi NATALIE LOVE YOUR GORGEOUS CARD!!!!!

angel4031 said...

Gorgeous xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Nat
A gorgeous card,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Debbie Pamment said...

This is just beautiful!
This is my very first sketch and I'm just sooo excited to see soo many WONDERFUl entries like this one. LOVE it!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

Karen said...

WOW Your gorgeous is your card!! I love this Tilda and I can't wait to have her in my house!! I really like how you have done your flowers and put a brad in there too!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful christmas card with us this week at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Denise said...

great card I bet your snowflake looks lovelly its a shame how photo's dont pick every thing up thanks for sharing
Denise
MDUC

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cutie, gorgeous card Nat.
luv
Debby

elsi67 said...

Lovely card :) Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥

Zoe said...

Beautiful x