18/11/2010

Tilda With Snowie!

Good Afternoon!
Thank you for all the lovely compliments on my Anniversary Card I posted yesterday, I really appreciated them :)
Well as I promised I'm back with yet another card I have made for fun.

This card fits into the Challenges at:

WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - BLUE CHRISTMAS
SIMON SAYS STAMP - SPARKLE
TOTALLY TILDA - ICY CHRISTMAS TILDA
(I have combined the Sentiment with the cluster of Snowflakes bottom left)


Here is a closeup of all the Sparkle I have used. I went a bit OTT with the Stickles lol I also cut 3 Snowflakes from the Cuttlebug Die.
1 from Plain Dark Blue Card another from White Card with Stickles around the edge and then finally I cut 1 from Acetate and covered with PVA Glue and Twinklets.
You can also See I have used Stickles on Snowie!


RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamped Image
Sentiment from Happy Daze
Bo Bunny Paper
Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder & Snowflake Die
Ribbon from Stash
Acetate
Stickles
Twinklets

Before I go I would like to say a quick Thank You to CAROLINE who gave me this lovely award:

3 Things You wouldn't know about me:
(This took some thinking!)

* I actually enjoy watching Football and support Manchester United.
* I enjoy baking.
* I have a severe addiction to Daytime TV lol

I'm meant to pass this onto 5 other people but I simply can't choose so Im offering it to my loyal Followers who take time to visit and comment my blog posts everyday :)

P.S. What do you think to the new Blog Layout?

Thanks for Stopping By,
Happy Crafting!
xxx

8 comments:

angel4031 said...

Oooh I love this!!! We are like twins posting a card on the same day with the same image what are the chances!!! x x

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

loving your snowy card hun! and love the new blog look!! xxx there's something special on my blog for you!! carly xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Nat
Love your new layout and the Gorgeous card
hugs
sylvie #xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Nat.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lisa Andrews said...

This has to be my favorite stamp from the new collection! Your card is just lovely. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Fantastic card, love the image you have used.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Vintage Milly said...

Beautiful card,thanks so much for joining in with us this time at Sunday Sketch&Stamp,
Em.x