18/01/2011

ASFOF & Everybody Art!

Good Morning!
It's Tuesday so that means you get 2 cards to see today instead of one! Before I get onto them I'd just like to quickly mention that I found out I was in the Top 3 over at TOTALLY TILDA Challenge for their last Challenge, Thank you !!!


Here is the card I came top 3 with:


The first card I have for you is for today's Challenge over at A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR where we want to see you use the colours Blue & Green!
I finally got to use one of my Tilda's for this card which I LOVE I think she looks so cute here.

This card fits Challenges at:

WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - LET'S GET SENTIMENTAL
(I replaced the layer on the right with a heart Doily)
JUST MAGNOLIA & HANGLAR - MY FAVOURITE THINGS
STAMP SOMETHING - ANYTHING GOES
TOP TIP TUESDAY - ALL SENTIMENTAL


I decided to try using one of my Shimmer Sprays I won last week on some of my roses, unfortunately you can't really tell from the photographs but the flowers without Twinklets are lovely and shimmery!



RECIPE:
Magnolia Tilda Stamp
Sentiment by LOTV
Nesties
MME Papers
White Flower by Magnolia
Crystal Stem + Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Dew Drops, Ribbons, Twinklets & Shimmer Spray from Stash

***************************************


My second card is for EVERYBODY ART where we have the theme of Snow.
If you look closely there are snowflakes on my Paper & the clear Dew Drops on my Image represent Snow :)

This card fits the Challenges at:

WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - LET'S GET SENTIMENTAL
STAMP SOMETHING - ANYTHING GOES
TOP TIP TUESDAY - ALL SENTIMENTAL


RECIPE:
Penny Black Stamp
Sentiment from Happy Daze
Bo Bunny Paper
Cuttlebug 'Snow' Embossing Folder
Dew Drops & Ribbon from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

10 comments:

Janie Printz said...

This is wonderful !!! Love your fantastic coloring & that sweet little Tilda.
Hugs, Janie

Chrissy said...

Congratulations, I did see that.well done. These cards are gorgeous.Love the bobbles on the tree, and how could Tilda go wrong. Beautiful...
Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathy said...

adorable card! I love this sweet Tilda and can't wait to get her in the mail! Gorgeous colors and your flowers look gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at WOC :)Kathy

debby4000 said...

Two stunning card Nat and so different from each other.
luv
debby

Stacey said...

Two very pretty cards Nat. I really like the gems in the tree ~♥~

Caroljenks said...

These cards are stunning Natalie - your Tilda is beautiful and the flowers are gorgeous.
I just LOVE the Dew Drop snow on your 2nd card too :)

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'All Sentimental' challenge :)

Carol x

Mina said...

fabulous set of card Natalie, gorgeous Tilda and I love the tree with the glass beads too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
Mina xxx

Eiglas said...

Your blog is a delight to visit. Not only are your cards well-designed and made, but you 'dress' the set so beautifully too!
I love both of the cards equally and your colour-pallette is superb!
I would have liked to see more of a quote but we can't have everything, can we? LOL!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday this week!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Samantha said...

Both cards are very beautiful! I love all the different layers and flowers on the first one and the cute sentiment, but love the colours you have used for the Fantasy tree thanks for joining us on Top tip Tuesday this time, Hugs Samantha :0)

Cazza said...

Such a pretty card, I love this stamp!

Thanks for joining in the fun this week with us at Sketch Saturday :o)

Hugs,
Cazza
xxx