25/01/2011

ASFOS & Everybody Art!

Good Morning!
It's Tuesday so that means I have a rather long post for you compared to normal so get ready for lots of pictures!

First off our new Challenge over at A Spoon Full of Sugar is Valentines!
I don't really make Valentine's cards as each year I never have anybody to send them too :( So I have a little pile of Valentine's cards I have had to make for DT Projects over the past couple of years! lol

This card fits the Challenges at:

STAMP SOMETHING - CUTE SOMETHINGS
(Gems, Glitter & Ribbon)
WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - LET'S GET SENTIMENTAL
TOP TIP TUESDAY - FABULOUS FLOWERS!




I have included a photograph of the inside of my card again as I have used the mini version of the Stamp on the front of the card on the inside :)



RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamps & Sentiment
Magnolia Papers & White Flower
Pink Crystal Stem & Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearl Stems from Your Zoap
Twinklets, Ribbon & Dew Drops from Stash

************************************************


My next card is for our new Challenge over at EVERYBODY ART which is My Favourite Things! When I was about to make this card I was considering buying the new Window Stamp from the latest Magnolia Collection but then I decided it would be a bit pointless seeing I already have the Fairytale Window Stamp, although I have to admit it isn't as pretty! lol

This card fits the Challenges at:

STAMP SOMETHING - CUTE SOMETHINGS
(Gems, Glitter & Ribbon)
WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - LET'S GET SENTIMENTAL
TOP TIP TUESDAY - FABULOUS FLOWERS!


I have been saving this rose for ages to use on a card as I think it is so pretty, I only have 1 left now which I'm hesitant to use as then they will have all gone :( lol



RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamps
Sentiment by LOTV
Basic Grey Paper
Cuttlebug 'Snow' Embossing Folder
Green Rose by Prima
Magnolia White Flower & Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Twinklets, Lace & Dew Drops from Stash

Thanks for Popping By & I hope you can join in both the Challenges!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Both cards are sooo pretty.In love with the pink, then scroll down, Im in love with the green, and I know what you mean about your last favorite flower or last of anything.It's quite stressful.lol
Luv CHRISSYxx

Tricia said...

Love the Pink and Green!!! Both cards are lovely :O) Thanks for sharing Tricia

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous cards Nat ,,, both are absolutely beautiful ,, I love how you used a little image on the inside too ,,, soo cute !! :-)
I have a pile of Valentine cards too ,, and Haloween,, loads of those ,, ha ha ha :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and Stamp Something Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Nat, LOVE the cards dear!! If you want you can just send me that pink card.. HAHAHAHA.... I would love it and it would be on my desk and not in a pile.. LOL..

Really sweetie beautiful work!!!
hope all is well hugs, Janiel

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cards Nat, they are both so gorgeous.
luv
Debby

PaulaM said...

Your cards are BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE that Valentine card and the mini image on the inside. How adorable. Thanks for joinin gus this week at Top Tip Tuesday. As to the extra Valentine cards - you can send them to OWH.(link on my blog)

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful cards. So sweet and girlie. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Jane said...

Gorgeous cards!! beautiful colours and details! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x

Andria said...

You use that rose...it's an excuse to buy more lol. Know how you feel though when you come to the last of something you really really like. Gorgeous, gorgeous cards, love the green but thats my fave colour :)

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie a gorgeous creation i love the colours, the papers are fab too, thank you for joining us this week at Just Magnolia, big hugs love pops x x x

Janneke said...

What a awesome cards ;o)
Thanks for playing with us this week at Friday Sketchers.

Maggie's Crafts said...

So adorable!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

Maggie

xx