07/01/2011

Blue & Silver Tilda Birthday!

Good Morning!
I managed to get a Challenge card made last night just for fun!
I had a bit of a spending spree the other day on Magnolia Papers so I just had to use one of them when they arrived straight away! lol

This card fits into the following Challenges:

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - ANYTHING GOES
TOTALLY TILDA - RIBBON & ROSES
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - SHINE & SPARKLE


Unfortunately I had run out of light Grey Card so I had a little panic about what to use to mount my papers instead, luckily I remembered I had some Silver Mirror Card which would work just as well.

Here is a close-up of my Flowers as usual with the roses covered in Twinklets.



RECIPE:
Magnolia Tilda Stamp from Winter Kit 2010
Sentiment by Happy Daze
Magnolia Paper & White Flower
Cuttlebug 'Swirls' Embossing Folder
Prima Flowers
Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Silver, Clear & Black Dew Drops
Ribbon from Stash
Twinklets

Just before I go I would just like to say a big Thank You to CARRIE who awarded me this award a few days ago:


I have received this award a few times now and I still feel chuffed each time I receive it :)

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

16 comments:

joey said...

Congrats on your award hun, this is a gorgeous card, stunning colourwork as ever.xxx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

This is a gorgeous card. That Tilda image is sooooo cute and beautifully coloured and I love all the flowers you have used. Sarahx

Lisa said...

Stunning card Nat :-) x

Kathy said...

Pretty card! The colors are pretty and your flower arrangement is beautiful! thanks so much for playing along with the sketch at WOC ~ looks beautiful!
Also thanks for joining in at Just Magnolia!
:)Kathy

Susy said...

This is so cute!
Hugs Susy

Jill B said...

What a lovely card with lovely colours and layout. Love the flowers too. xx Jill B

Angie said...

fabulous card i love the colours you have used thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie

Juls said...

so beautiful and stylish!!! I just Love it!! Hugs Juls

Lynne said...

Beautiful card - love the blue and white theme - fab!! thanks for joining in with us at Totally Tilda xx Lynne and the TT DT xx

Carolk said...

a stunning card x

Macpurp said...

this is so pretty! I love how you do your flowers.


love teen xx

annies place said...

This is so beautiful, congrats on the award too. Ann x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

aww.. your card is stunning and your coloring is outstanding, loving all the precious details
have a great weekend sweetie
xxx Claudia

Annchen said...

so amazing

Christine said...

Another awesome Tilda creation love the flowers gorgeous colours..thanks for sharing & joining Totally Tilda this wk.

smiles Christine xx

cats whiskers said...

This is really stunning Nat, I love the colours and the Flowers just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x