26/01/2011

Creative Inspirations - Buttons & Bows!

Good Morning!
I have something a bit different for you today as I don't have a card to share with you all ... I have a Bookmark! This weeks Challenge at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS is Buttons & Bows!
A nice & easy Challenge for you all.

We are joined by a New Sponsor this week and were asked to use some of their Digi Images on our DT Work. I decided to go for Puppy Paws due to us getting a Puppy last month which gave me the idea to make a Dog-Themed Bookmark!

This fits the Challenges at:

WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - LET'S GET SENTIMENTAL
STAMP SOMETHING - CUTE SOMETHINGS
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANIMAL ANTICS


I wanted to find a Sentiment that would go with the Dog Theme so after hunting on the Internet I eventually found this one.



RECIPE:
Digi Image from Robyn's Fetish
Sentiment from the Internet
Basic Grey Papers
Twine from Hobbycraft
Buttons & Dew Drops from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous bookmark Nat.
luv
Debby

tilly said...

A super bookmark and a fab quote to go with it lol
Tilly x

Elizabeth said...

Brilliant bookmark - love the dog image and that quote is just perfect! I'm going to keep that for a friend of mine who will apprectiate it I'm sure. Those red dew drop thingies are fab. Elizabeth x

TaraG said...

Natalie, this is a fabulous bookmark! love the sentiment and the great twine too...adds such great texture!
Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Challenge!
Hugs,t