19/01/2011

Creative Inspirations - Patchwork!

Good Morning!
This week at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS we want to see some Patchwork on your creations! Incase your not too sure what that means just imagine a patchwork quilt and you should get the idea :)

This card fits the Challenges at:

WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - LET'S GET SENTIMENTAL
JUST MAGNOLIA & HANGLAR - MY FAVOURITE THINGS
STAMP SOMETHING - ANYTHING GOES
TOP TIP TUESDAY - ALL SENTIMENTAL
SIMON SAYS STAMP - BINGO!
(I chose Gems, Glitter/Glimmer & Ribbon)

For some reason I just couldn't get the photography right on this card so if you think it looks like it's on a bit of a tilt it probably is! lol
I have also used one of my new Tilda's again and I have to admit she is one of my all-time favourites, she's gorgeous!


I have only put twinklets on the centre flower this time and Shimmer Spray on the rest, I really do wish it'd show in photographs so you could see how pretty it looks.



Lastly I thought I would add a photograph of the inside as I haven't done this for quite a while.


RECIPE:
Magnolia Tilda Stamp
Sentiment from Happy Daze
Nesties
Magnolia Papers
Various Cardstock
Cuttlebug 'Scripts' 'Swiss Dots' & 'Spots n Dots' Embossing Folders
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Shimmer Spray, Twinklets & Vanilla Dew Drops from Stash

Thanks for Popping By & I hope you can join in!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

11 comments:

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card Natalie. Loving the new Tildas ~ So sweet
Hugz fleur xXx

Maggie's Crafts said...

That is a fab card!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

Maggie

xx

angel4031 said...

gorgeous xx

Elaine Stark said...

a very sweet card. Your flowers are beautiful. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Caroljenks said...

Natalie this is beautiful - as your cards always are! Those flowers are amazing - I've got to check out the 'twinklets' you mention - it's amazing!

Thanks for joining in with us this week for our 'All Sentimental' challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

Carol x

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card, Natalie. I like the patchwork background and the flowers are just gorgeous. Thanks for showing the inside - I think it is important and like to decorate inside too. Elizabeth x

Chris (catt871) said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours and the flowers are so pretty!! THANKS For joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!!
Chris

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Pretty layout and flowers!! Love the image too!

Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Ooo lovely card! I adore all the layers and bling. Thanks for playing with us this week at TTT! :)

Annika said...

Breathtakingly beautiful!! Loving the colours and your delicate, intricate design. And what a cute image!! The sparkly flowers are just stunning.
It's a joy to look at your colouring - totally lovely!
Hugs
Annika

Patchwork said...

I found that one cute and attractive! The design looks great and lovely. The layers are all so stunning, I'm off to check out some of you creative works, I found your blog very inspiring!