22/01/2011

PBSC - January Sales!

Good Morning!
This week at PBSC we have theme of January Sales which means we want to see you make something with any bargains you have got this month!
Unfortuantely I didn't get anything in the January Sales but I did get some in the Boxing Day Sales so I had to improvise a bit for this challenge! lol

This card fits into the Challenges at:

WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - LET'S GET SENTIMENTAL
TOP TIP TUESDAY - ALL SENTIMENTAL
STAMP SOMETHING - SOMETHING CUTE


You may notice I have used fewer flowers than usual on this card, this is because I felt this card looked best if I kept it quite minimal, although I'm sure some of you may disagree lol



RECIPE:
PB Stamp
Sentiment Stamp by Anita's
Basic Grey Papers
Cuttlebug 'Snow' Embossing Folder
Yellow Rose from Wild Orchid Crafts
Twinklets
Ribbon by PM
Prima Flowers
Clear Dew Drops

Hope you all have a Lovely Weekend!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

13 comments:

Chrissy said...

No, I dont disagree with you. I think it is perfect as the flowers match with the inked up ones, and the balance is just right.[ listen to me, lol] but it's true.
Luv CHRISSYxx

She said...

Oh what a lovely card. I love the flowers and just enough!! S x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Nat, such a sweet hedgie and love the colours.Flowers are perfect.
luv
debby

Pauline C said...

Fab card Nat - love the cute image and the colours of your yummy flowers. Have a great weekend
Pauline x

gibmiss said...

Hi Nat
love your card and flowers are just right
hugs
sylvie
xx

Annchen said...

so cute!

Mephisto said...

WOW, great colors of this beautiful stamp!!!
Nice card with it.
Hugs
Domi

joey said...

GORGEOUS card Nat love the colour combo and fab image. Joey xx

Janie Printz said...

What an adorable card !!! Love those sweet little PB images & you've colored this one to perfection.
Hugs, Janie

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Nat, love the colours you used and the flowers are perfect :)

Jenny x

Samantha said...

Hi ya, Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, Lovely card, all the image and your matching flowers! See you next time, Hugs Samantha :0)

Liz, said...

It's perfect, just the right number of flowers, i love it!

Liz x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x