29/01/2011

PBSC - Sketch!

Good Morning!
Well it's the weekend already so that means it is time for a new Challenge over at PBSC!
This week we have a Sketch for you to play along with designed by our Teamie Pauline.


This card fits into the Challenges at:

WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - LET'S GET SENTIMENTAL
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANIMAL ANTICS
DARING CARDMAKERS - YEAR OF THE RABBIT

I have tried photographing my card on a stand for the first time, what do you think?
Better? or shall I get rid of it? I can't make my mind up lol


Here are some closeups, remember you can click the pictures for enlarged images.




RECIPE:
PB Stamp
Sentiment from LOTV
Basic Grey Paper
Cuttlebug 'Flowers' Embossing Folder
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Shimmer Spray
Twinklets
Ribbons & Dew Drops from Stash

Before I go here is the latest picture of Millie & Hollie ... Hollie has got a lot bigger now and has taken to crying when you leave her alone even if it's just to go to the Bathroom and has developed a fetish for Shoes & the Dustpan Brush! lol


Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

12 comments:

Gibmiss said...

hi nat
FAB CARD..LOVE TO CHECK YOUR BLOG LATE AS I CAN PEEP AT THE CHALLENGE...hE hE!!!!!LOVE THE STAND...
HUGS
SYLVIE
XXX

Chrissy said...

Great card, and the stand is a really good addition.Terrific idea.
Mine balances on a crooked fence,lol, its the only place with sun.
My dog used to whine and whistle if I left him, and I made the terrible mistake of giving in to him because he sounded sooo sad, now he rules my life,but he is learning to say "Mama" how sick is that lol.
Luv CHRISSYxx

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Nat, sweet bunny image...not seen that one before x
Love the photo of Holly & Millie :)

Jenny x

Liz, said...

Aww, cute doggies. Great card this week Nat.

Liz x
PS I like the stand.

Macpurp said...

such a pretty card, i love the pastals. I like the stand.

Millie & Hollie are so cute!!!! Hollie is getting so big!
love teen & co xx

Lynda said...

This is such a beautiful card Natalie - love that little rabbit and those pretty flowers. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Pauline C said...

Very cute picture Nat ... and the card isn't bad either lol ;-) Seriously love the card - fab use of my sketch, and your puppies are just soo cute :-). Love thestand - i think I want one. have a great weekend
pauline x

~ Ali ~ said...

ADorable card Nat, and your doggies are so cute too.

Have a lovely day.

Ali x

joey said...

Awwww I love those little cuties bless them.xx

Great card hun the stand looks ok to me not overpowering.

Joey x

angel4031 said...

Nat gorgeous.....I mean the card & the puppies!! x x x

Janice said...

cute bunny, gorgeous flowers.

Kathy said...

Fab card! Thanks for celebrating the Year of the Rabbit withThe Daring Cardmakers this week