08/02/2011

ASFOS & Everybody Art!

Good Morning!
Before I get onto today's cards I want just like to say a HUGE thank you to all the comments on my latest card, I was overwhelmed with how many I got, I appreciate every one I get!

This week at A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR we have the Challenge of Let's See Some Love!
Obviously I had to use one of my latest Tilda's I think this one is such a cutie I have used her a few times now!

This card fits the Challenges at:

STAMPTACULAR SUNDAY - HEARTS GONE WILD
(Incase you can't see the Crystal Stem is Silver wire)
SIMON SAYS STAMP - LOVE IS IN THE AIR
JUST MAGNOLIA & HANGLAR - ANYTHING GOES + RIBBON
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - HAVE A HEART




RECIPE:
Magnolia Tilda Stamp & Sentiment
Magnolia Paper
Cuttlebug 'Snow' & 'Script' Embossing Folders
Flowers & Crystal Stem from Wild Orchid Crafts
Shimmer Spray, Twinklets, Ribbon & Dew Drops from Stash
Nesties

***************************************


This weeks Challenge at EVERYBODY ART is Valentines!
I have had this Stamp for ages but not used it for a while so it was nice to dig it back out again.

This card fits the Challenges at:

SIMON SAYS STAMP - LOVE IS IN THE AIR
STAMPTACULAR SUNDAY - HEARTS GONE WILD
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - HAVE A HEART
SIR STAMPALOT - ALL CREATURES GREAT & SMALL




RECIPE:
PB Stamp
Magnolia Sentiment
MME & Magnolia Papers
Paper Heart Doily
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & Magnolia
Shimmer Spray, Twinklets & Dew Drops from Stash

Thanks for Popping By I hope you can join in the fun!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

20 comments:

Chrissy said...

How could a Tilda not be beautiful, but you have made her especially beautiful with the pastel colours, and the other card is sooo cute, I love it.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie Dolphin said...

Oh wow Natalie. Your card is so perfect.Love it xx
Thankyou so much for playing along at MDUC this week
love Debbie xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Nat they're so gorgeous, love the pretty colours.
luv
Debby

maddy hill said...

oh so pretty Natalie ..just gorgeous !
thanks for joining us at papertake weekly challenge ..
love
maddy x

Fleur said...

Beautiful card Natalie.
Hugz fleur xXx

TaraG said...

Oh I love your cards to bits, Natalie! Tilda is just beautiful and I love the soft pretty colours and beautiful flowers! Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t

Karen Taylor said...

Both are stunning...love the glittered flowers and how soft and sweet they both looked..really lovely!
Come and visit me anytime!

{{hugs}}
Karen
www.creativeyearnings.blogspot.com

sandiblu said...

Hi Nat, both cards are adorable. Tilda is just gorgeous and the colouring is spot on !!

hugs, sandiblu xx

Bente said...

Love the softness in your card, beautiful papers and details.
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
Hugs, Bente

Jane said...

Both beautiful, especially love the colours on Tilda. Jane x
http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

Marlena said...

Gorgeous Nat! love them both :)
Hugs, Marlena x

Céline said...

fab card, love the sweet combo on the first one. cute image on the second one
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Karita said...

Both your cards are gorgeous! Images are so beautiful and I just love all flowers!

Thank you for joining at Sketch Saturday this week :)

Hugs,
Karita

Katy said...

Hi Nat, these are stunning cards, both of them absolutely gorgeous. Hugs. KatyBoo. xxx

Hunnybunnycards said...

Gorgeous cards Natalie, love the colour combo of pink and lemon and the twinklets!!

Hugs, Barbara xx

Margaret said...

Lovely cards. I 'heart' those soft colours.

Katina said...

Two stunning cards Natalie; I love the pastel colours on the first one. Thanks for sharing them with us at Papertake Weekly and good luck in the challenges. x

Anne Kristine said...

Oh...my! Your card is gorgeous!
Love it!!!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

Camilla said...

A wonderful Magnolia card for our challenge!♥
Thank you for joining MDUC this week.
Hugs, Camilla

Suzanne J Dean said...

Oh I just adore the soft colors and feminine accents you've used with cute Tilda! Thanks for joining in with us at the Magnolia-licious DT Challenge!

hugz,
Suzanne