22/02/2011

ASFOS & Everybody Art!

Good Morning!
This week at A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR we have a theme of Birthday Wishes!
This came in handy as my Birthday collection of Cards are running low lol

This card fits the Challenges at:

CUTE CARD THURSDAY - SHINY CARDS
(I always use 3D Gloss on my Images & Sprays / Twinklets on my Flowers)
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - SPRING ... FLOWERS EVERYWHERE!


I came across some Flowers over at the Joanna Sheen website and fell in love with them right away, on these cards I have used them in white on this card and pink on the second. They are gorgeous as they have little beads on the petals and are priced very reasonably!



RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamp & Papers
Sentiment by Happy Daze
Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
White Beaded Flower from Joanna Sheen
Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Shimmer Spray, Twinklets, Dew Drops & Ribbon from Stash

********************************


Secondly this weeks Challenge at EVERYBODY ART is a Sketch!


I added a doily onto my Card as it just felt a tad empty to me without anything else behind the Image.

This card fits the Challenges at:

BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - SPRING ... FLOWERS EVERYWHERE!
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - SHINY CARDS
(I always use 3D Gloss on my Images & Sprays / Twinklets on my Flowers)




RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamp & Paper
Sentiment from LOTV
Paper Doily
Light Blue Magnolia Tulle Flower
Pink Beaded Flowers from Joanna Sheen
Twinklets & Dew Drops from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

6 comments:

Manu said...

WOW Natalie
your cards are both so gorgeous.
Big hugs.
E.

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful cards Nat.
luv
Debby

sandiblu said...

Both cards are stunning Nat !!

hugs, sandra xx

Mina said...

two fabulously bright and girly cards Natalie...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colours.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs
Vanja

chrissy xx said...

Both these cards are Gorgeous.
Chrissyxx