19/02/2011

PBSC - Cards For Men!

Good Morning!
This week at PBSC we want to see you make some Cards for Men!
I'd been sent some copies of this PB Stamp and I thought it'd work great for this Challenge, I've only got 1 more copy left though so I may end up having to buy the stamp! lol

This card fits the Challenges at:

CUTE CARD THURSDAY - SHINY CARDS
(I always use 3D Gloss on my Images & Sprays / Twinklets on my Flowers)


Seeing the theme is for a Male I decided not to use Flowers on this card, trust me it was hard! lol Instead I used my MS Branch punch as I thought it'd seem more masculine.


RECIPE:
PB Stamp
Core'dinations Cardstock
Cuttlebug 'Snow' & 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folders
MS Branch Punch & A Border Punch
Buttons, Ribbon & Dew Drops from Stash

Thanks for Popping By,
Have a Good Weekend!
xxx

11 comments:

Manu said...

This card is very nice!
Sweet stamp Penny Black!
Big hugs.
E.

Julie said...

Just adorable Natalie! Thanks for playing along at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

sandiblu said...

Love this image Nat and the colour combo is gorgeous !!

Hugs, sandra xx

joey said...

Nat I love this, and I love it in blues too! gorgeous. Joey x

Macpurp said...

love the branches behind the button. great boy card
love teen xx

tilly said...

lovely male card, that is a great image for any male
Tilly

Helen said...

Fab card - great image for a mans card!
Helen x

Beth said...

Such a fab card Nat - I love this stamp!

Love Beth xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi, I've got to admire your restraint - no flowers! Lovely card though and I really like that image too. Elizabeth x

annies place said...

Fabulou image, not seen this one before.
love the card, brilliant colours.
Ann x

Pauline C said...

brilliant card for a man - I love this stamp and think I need it too as i have a definite shortage of male PB stamps! Love the colorus and details - and congrarts on your mag feature :-)
Have a great weekend
Pauline x