12/03/2011

PBSC - Green ... St Patrick's Day!

Good Morning!
This week at PBSC we want to see you use the colour Green on your work seeing it is St Patrick's Day this month! I have used one of my all time favourite PB Stamps on this card, I haven't used her for ages so need to make sure I use her more!

This card fits into Challenges at:

WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - ANYTHING GOES
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - SPRING ... FLOWERS EVERYWHERE!
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES




RECIPE:
PB Image & Sentiment
MME Papers
Cuttlebug 'Snow' Embossing Folder
Nesties
Large Flower by Magnolia & Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, Dew Drops, Shimmer Spray & Twinklets from Stash

Have A Lovely Weekend!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Nat.
luv
Debby

joey said...

Beautiful card Nat, lovely image choice. Joey x

Vee said...

Gorgeous card Natalie, I've always loved this stamp, it's great for special birthdays too I use it a lot.
xx Vee

mazza said...

Hi Nat, lovely card as usual. The image is great and i love the colours.
I have left something for you over on my blog ;)
Marie xx

Liz, said...

Really pretty card, love those shades of green,

Liz x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Nat, very chic!
Sarah xx :0)

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Nat....love the image and your twinkly flowers :)

Jenny x

Mina said...

this is so pretty Natalie, I love the pale green...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Alizabethy said...

I just love this card!