05/03/2011

PBSC - More Than 1 Fold!

Good Morning!
Before I get onto today's card I'd just like to quickly mention that I think I may of finally figured out a career to go for seeing I have been indecisive about it for almost 2 years now.
I am thinking of going back to College and studying Floristry, I think it'd be good as it's crafty and hopefully when Im older I could combine my card-making into it. Of course it's a long shot but it's better than doing nothing at all right? Let me know what you think :)

Okay, today at PBSC we want to see you use More Than 1 Fold on your projects this week!
The style of card I decided to do I havent made since Christmas so it was nice doing something different for a change.

This card fits into the Challenges at:

WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - ANYTHING GOES
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - ANYTHING GOES

This card was actually for my Dad's Birthday earlier on this week.




RECIPE:
PB Image & Sentiment inside
Circular Sentiment by Happy Daze
Doodlebug Paper
Cuttlebug 'Snow' Embossing Folder
Nesties
Ribbon & Dew Drops from Stash

Hope you have a Lovely Weekend!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card, Hun.
I think that going back to college is a brilliant idea.
As you say you can incorporate your cards, and what a fabulous location to have a card stand.
When you think about it, how many times do we order some flowers and they write the message on a boring piece of white card.
Do some research, find the best place to attend, and go for it.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Beth said...

Ooh, great idea Nat, still crafty but much more call for it! This card is great too - I love the stripey papers, perfect for this image! Have a great weekend!

Love Beth xx

joey said...

Great male Card Nat, fun image. I didnt think to make mine an opening one lol, will try next time. Joey x

Teresa said...

Fabulous card Natalie, bet your Dad will love it! I think you would be very good at floristry, you certainly are great at cards and all things crafty.
Can I ask a question please, I'v made a second card for the spoonfull of sugar tags challenge, is it ok to add a second card? Thanks Teresa xx

tilly said...

bet your Dad loved this fab card....a good idea to go back to college, a career you can do in all stages of life lol, still waiting for postie, will let you know Tilly x

sandiblu said...

Great card Nat, I bet your dad loved it !!! Going back to college to learn floristry is a fabby idea and .... if you are as creative with flowers as you are with paper and pens then you are on to a winner already !!!!

Big hugs, sandra xx

Sarah said...

Fabulous card Nat, I love that image!! Perfect for those difficult male cards!
I think the floristy is a brilliant idea and another way to channel your creative energy.
If I was your age again, my dream would be to do some form of patisserie as I love making cakes, especially cupcakes! I'm too old for that now, but you're not and should definitely do something you really want to do.
Sarah xx :0)

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL! I couldn't help but giggle when I saw this adorable image!! Super cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon