05/04/2011

ASFOS & Everybody Art!

Good Morning!
Before I get onto today's cards I'd just like to say quickly that when I made them I really didn't have any card-making mojo so I apolgoise for them not being up to standard as they usually are!

Also I have added some more of my work For Sale on ebay, just click the logo to go have a peek:


This week's Challenge at A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR is Tons of Texture, we want to see atleast 2 different textures on your work.

This card fits into the Challenges at:



RECIPE:
Magnolia Tilda Stamp & Sentiment
Magnolia Papers
Cuttlebug 'Snow' Embossing Folder
Flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts
Shimmer Spray, Twinklets, Ribbon & Dew Drops from Stash

***********************


The Challenge over at EVERYBODY ART is Easter!
I have to admit the Sketch I followed for this card I did struggle with a little bit and I thought that keeping the flowers down to a minimum on it would look better.

This Card fits the Challenges at:

MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER - HEAVY METAL


RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamp
PB Sentiment
Magnolia Paper
Cuttlebug 'Snow' Embossing Folder
Corner Embellishment & Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Dew Drops, Ribbon, Shimmer Spray & Twinklets from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love the sweet Tildas, gorgeous cards Nat.
luv
Debby

sandiblu said...

Stunning cards Nat ! I think you still have your mojo hun so, don't worry too much !?!?!

Hugs, sandra xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Natalie,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh two super sweet cards!
hugs
kim x

Karen said...

Awesome cards!! I love those metal corners you have used, they look amazing:-) Thanks so much for joining in this weeks challenge at Magnolia Down Under
Karen

TaraG said...

I love both your beautiful cards, Natalie! I think you did an awesome job on both.love the metal photo corner on you MDUC card and Tilda is sooooo super sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
Hugs,t

Janiel/ janny said...

Both cards are BEAUTIFUL Nat!!!!!!!!

Your work is always BEAUTIFUL and so clean looking..
Hugs, Janiel

Thank you for joining us at MDUC