19/04/2011

ASFOS & Everybody Art!

Good Morning!
Thank you for all the lovely comments I have received lately, I do enjoy reading each and every one of them :)

This week's Challenge at A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR is Celebrations! This includes Weddings, Birthdays, New Job / Home etc ... I have made another Birthday card.

This card fits into Challenges at:
STAMPTACULAR SUNDAY - FAVOURITE MAGNOLIA STAMP(S)


RECIPE:
Magnolia Tilda Stamp & Papers
Sentiment from Happy Daze
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Shimmer Spray, Twinklets, Ribbon & Dew Drops from Stash

**************************


Overt at EVERYBODY ART the theme is Pearls / Beads. I use Dew Drops on my work which I say fit under these. After using a Sugar Nellie Stamp on one of my cards last week I had to dig out another one of faves and use it on this card.

This card fits the Challenges at:
SUGAR BOWL - SKETCH


RECIPE:
Sugar Nellie Stamp
Magnolia Paper
Paper Doily
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Shimmer Spray, Twinklets & Dew Drops from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

sandiblu said...

Beautiful cards Nat, still in love with the "ice cream" colours you have chosen !!!

Hugs, sandra xx

p.s. I'm with you .... dewdrops count as pearls / beads !!

Kristin said...

The additional embossing is such a sweet touch to this already adorable card. Love the soft colors you used. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

Hugs,
Kristin
http://www.lilsweetpeasplace.blogspot.com

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful cards! Such lovely colors and details! Love all the flowers!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments