26/04/2011

ASFOS & Everybody Art!

Good Morning!
I hope you have al enjoyed your Easter Weekend!

I'm back today with 2 new cards but before I get onto them Id just like to apologise for the photo quality of them ... my mobile which I normally use to photograph my cards wouldn't connect to my laptop yesterday so I had to use an old camera of ours instead.

This week's Challenge over at A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR is A RIGHT ROYAL KNEES UP seeing it is the Royal Wedding this week, we want to see anything royal related on your work. e.g. Castles, Princess / Prince, A Crown / Tiara, Post Gown etc ...

This card fits the Challenges at:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - EMBOSS IT
(I always emboss my images with 3D Gloss)
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - NO TEXT
SKETCH & STASH - FREE CHOICE SKETCH
(I chose no.27)




RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamp & Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Shimmer Spray, Twinklets, Ribbons & Dew Drops from Stash

***********************

Over at EVERYBODY ART the Challenge is Fairies!

This card fits the Challenges at:
WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - WHITE + 2 COLOURS WITH A TWIST
(Teal, Pink & White)




RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamp & Papers
MS Doily Edge Punch
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Shimmer Spray, Twinklets, Ribbons & Dew Drops from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

14 comments:

xxxtglxxx said...

These are both SO GORGEOUS! :)

Beautiful soft colours and great layouts. I couldnt pick 1!

Your colouring and design are fantastic.

hugs

xxalisonxx

~@ngie~ said...

WOW... these are both absolutely stunning darl... I love the sparkle you've added to the flowers too... am gonna have to invest in some of that shimmer spray ;o) hehehehe

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck 8o)

xXx Angie xXx

Nicola Anne said...

Love the soft pink and blue tones. I think both cards are stunning, couldn't pick a fav.

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cards Nat, your Tildas are so beautiful and the details are so perfect.
luv
Debby

Fleur said...

Gorgeous cards Natalie
Hugz Fleur xXx

Deb said...

your cards are just stunning, love them both!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debx

Chrissie said...

What beautiful cards! I love the soft colour palette you've used and the flowers and ribbons look divine too.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash
lol Chrissie xx

Anne Kristine said...

Your card is beautiful!!
Lovely colours!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

Ellie Maggie said...

These two cards are gorgeous, if I HAD to choose then my favourite would be the fairy one because I like the way she is standing. Apart from that they are both wonderful. Love the colours and flowers. Hugs to you, Ellie Maggie x

xx Lizzy xx said...

WOW WOW WOW! hun these are absolutely stunning, luv the beautiful pastel colours.

Thanks for joining us at S N S ...good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, these are stunning, love you colours and flowers, perfect hugs pops x

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh my - what a wonderful job you've done with Kylie's sketch. LOVE both of your gorgeouse creations.
Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

Fran said...

Gorgeous card, great work with Kylie's sketch! Thanks for playing along with us this week at MDUC!!

Dena said...

Both cards are so gorgeous! The soft pastel colors are so feminine and pretty!
Thank you for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena