14/04/2011

Tilda with Violin!

Good Evening!
I mentioned in my previous post that I would be back later and here I am!
I have to admit I have fallen in love with this card I'm really proud of it :) I have liked this Tilda for ages but never got around to buying her until earlier this week, I found her in a sale for £4.99 so obviously I had to snap her up! lol The flowers were also a recent purchase and I think they look really pretty too with her :)

This card fits the Challenges at:
JUST MAGNOLIA - SKETCH
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - TRULY DIMENSIONAL
(I always raise my Images on 3D Squares)
SIMON SAYS STAMP - FOR A CHILD
TOP TIP TUESDAY - SPRING HAS SPRUNG
SHABBY TEA ROOM - DOILIES AND/OR LACE


RECIPE:
Magnolia Tilda Stamp & Papers
Sentiment by Happy Daze
Paper Doily
All Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Shimmer Spray, Twinklets, Dew Drops & Ribbon from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Stop by tomorrow where I will have another Tilda Card for you ... I had a little crafting spree today lol
Happy Crafting!
xxx

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Awww. that is a sweet image...and such pretty colours.Lovely..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image, love the pastel colours, hugs, Sarah x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Nat and a worthy bargain, love it all.
luv
Debby

Tracy said...

Hi Natalie,
I have been looking through your blog and you have the most beautiful creations, I have become a follower and i'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Rica said...

Beautiful card Nat, I just love the soft gentle colours and colouring of the gorgeous Tilda.......your embellishments are beautiful!!

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Vee said...

Such a beautiful Spring card Natalie. Thanks for joining our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.
xx Vee

Caroljenks said...

Beautiful card Natalie - She is adorable and I love the colours you've used too.

Thanks for joining in this week over at Top Tip Tuesday with our 'Spring Has Sprung' Challenge :)

Carol x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Nat :-) I love this Tilda ,, what a great bargain !! and the papers and flowers are perfect :-) You should be proud of this ,,, it's absolutely stunning !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x