17/08/2011

Creative Inspirations - Use Your Favourite Stamp!

Good Morning!
This week at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS we have a very simple Challenge for you, all we want is for you to use your Favourite Stamp on your creation! Even better is that I am supplying the prize this week so I want to see all of you regular followers
of mine playing along! lol The prize is some PM 'Festive Frolics' Goodies!


* PM 'Festive Frolics' Creative Papercraft Kit
* PM 'Festive Frolics' A4 Ultimate Duo Card Decoupage Pack
* PM 'Festive Frolics' A5 Ultimate Duo Card Decoupage Pack
* Pack of Assorted Sized Blue Dew Drops

This card fits the Challenges at:
MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER - INSPIRED BY A SONG
(Happy Holidays)
OFFICIAL MAGNOLIA - MONOCHROMATIC




Copic Ciao Colours - C1, C3, C5, C7, R11


RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamp
Sentiment by Cat's Life Press
Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' & 'Snow' Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug & Sizzix Snowflake Dies
Cheesecloth
Nesties
3D Gloss, Twinklets, Ribbon & Dew Drops from Stash

Before I go I did some more cooking yesterday and yet again I have a piccie to share ... I made a Rhubarb & Raspberry Crumble and I have to admit, it was pretty yummy! :D


Thanks fo
r Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

28 comments:

julieprice3 said...

Gorgeous card. I wish you lived closer I'd be around for a cup of tea and crumble...
Hugs Julie P

cabio's craft corner said...

Simply gorgeous card. Love the soft and mono tone yet the little cute pink blush on this snowman. Very sweet and cute :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

CraftyLoops said...

Fantastic card and yummy looking dessert. Yummy. Lee xx

Paper Tails said...

What a beautiful card! I love snowmen....I really like your design and embellishments.

Karen

Manon said...

What a beautiful card, so cute!!!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Gorgeous card! : )

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun card. TFS.

Peggie said...

Beautiful card. Love snowy. And the dessert ain't bad either. lol

Suzi said...

This is so adorable, love the WOW, perfect for Christmas.
Hugs
Suzi x

tilly said...

a super card, and the crumble looks good enough to eat! lol
Tilly

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Nat.
luv
Debby

kazzie said...

What a perfectly gorgeous Xmas card.

Cards by Alison said...

Gorgeous card, love the snowman his face is so cute, I also wish I lived closer to pop around for a cuppa and crumble. Hugs Alison xxx

Astrid said...

Lovely card, very lovely.
Hugs Astrid

rosie said...

as always a stunning card. love the snowman. where did you get the snowflake die from? I want that die!! LOL

is there any crumble left? yum

Betsy said...

Mmmmmmmm .. you should post the recipe for your crumble ~ looks absolutely DELICIOUS!!
I love the snowman card ~ makes me start thinking of winter and the Christmas season!

Elle said...

Darling in mono!

Sandy said...

I leave your blog hungry and in awe. You make the most beautiful cards and I do love snowmen (of all ages). And you obviously make delicious goodies. Your snowman is fabulous!!!!!
Sandy

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina C. said...

Such a magnificent card!!!! Love the embossed background and the beautiful coloring and details!

Barb Hardeman said...

Natalie, what a sweet card you've created with so few Copics. Awesome coloring and beautiful snow flakes...hugs...Barb

Dena said...

Wow! This is downright inspiring!!!! I LOVE IT!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Sharon said...

WOW a stunning card! I love the all white look with the touch of glitz :) Frosty looks so cute too!

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under this week for the inspired by a song challenge.

Sharon x

Bron said...

Wow this card is gorgeous. I am feeling enthused to go make a christmas card now! Thanks for joining and sharing with us at Magnolia Down Under this week. HUgs from Bron :-)

AJECreativity said...

Cute so cute......and youre making me hungry lol xxxx Amanda

Linda said...

What a totally gorgeous Christmas card!!!! Absolutely fell in love withthis!!!! Wow Fabulous work again!!!!

Anne Kristine said...

Oh..my.. your card is gorgeous!
Love all the beautiful details!
Love it ♥
Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne

Basslady said...

a sweet work of art with awesome colouring!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo