20/10/2011

Charisma Cardz - Embossing!

Good Morning!
Finally I have a card to share with you that I am happy with, yey! lol I am still ill but I finally started to get my motivation for card-making back the other day which I hope you can see from this card :)
This week at CHARISMA CARDZ we want to see some Embossing on your creations! I have embossed some of the cardsotck used and clear embossed Tilda. Also for extra sparkle I have added white glitter to 1 of the die cut trees and beneath tilda, then some twinklets on the snowflake beneath the tag.

This card fits the Challenges at:
WOC - CHRISTMAS FUN


I also thought I would show you a picture of the inside of my card today as I haven't done so for a while :)



Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11


RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamps
Magnolia Papers
Cuttlebug 'Embossing Folders 'Snow'
Magnolia Dies - Lovely Fence, Vintage Tag and Spruce Tree
Sizzix Snowflake Die
3D Gloss, 3D Snow, Glitter, Dew Drops, Cheesecloth, Twinklets & Ribbon from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

26 comments:

Astrid said...

Beautiful as always, sooooo lovely this new image of Magnolia.
Hugs Astrid

Gerda said...

Wonderful card, hon! Love it!!!

Paper Tails said...

Beautiful card! Nicely done.

Karen

mlarisa said...

Замечательная открытка! Тильда очень красиво раскрашена, а все детали такие милые!Желаю вам победить в конкурсе!

Kelly Neis said...

Beautiful card, I love the twinklits they add a touch of color with texture and it looks great. So cute.

Lori said...

Wow gorgeous, I love all the white and that green paper is tdf, I need that I think...lol, thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Down Under and good luck!

Barb Hardeman said...

Beautiful job Nat! The Twinklits are really pretty adding just a little touch of color and sparkle. Love all the white - so crisp and clean! Hugs...Barb

CraftyLoops said...

Stunning card Nat. Lee x

Teri said...

What a gorgeous, wintery card!! You worked this one perfectly! I just love all the die cuts you used and the sparkle!! And how cute is Tilda????
Hugs,
Teri

*Vicki* said...

So stunning sweetie!! Love the snow design!! HUGS

Elle said...

I really love the white in this card. Perfect.

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Nat.
Wendy xx

Rebekah said...

Lovely card Nat she is so sweet and I love the die cuts! hugs rebekah x

julieprice3 said...

Very pretty Nat! Love all the white.
Hugs Julie P

cabio's craft corner said...

Those are cute tree cuts and this Tilda card looks so cheerful and pretty :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, beautiful card Nat.
luv
Debby

Debbie Pamment said...

FABULOUS mix of elements - this is gorgeous.
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

Patti Jo said...

Love those dies! Beautiful card Natalie! Perfect embellishments too!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina C. said...

This is incredibly beautiful.

Francy said...

Wow this card is stunning. I love the all white with a little green, gorgeous idea.
Francy

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Lee said...

Stunning.xx

America said...

Love all the white. What a gorgeous card with super Fantastic detailing.

Kathy Gerace said...

So elegant! Beautiful job coloring your card. Very, very nice!
Huggeroonies,
Kathy

grass paint said...

This is one of the my favorite card shear here. It is a nice image. I impressed by that. I try to make it. I appreciate your work.