19/10/2011

Creative Inspirations - Monochromatic!

Good Morning!
I will warn you now that I really do NOT like this card! lol I struggled a bit making it as I didn't have much enthusiasm due to feeling ill :( then to top it off when it came to glossing my image the red ink decided to bleed!!! .... this has never happened before so I guess it was just one of those days when I made this! lol So if you are wondering why I didn't do a close-up of the main image you now know why ...
Anyways I shall stop ranting and get on with telling you the theme, this week at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS we have the challenge of Monochromatic!
This week the DT had to use sponsor images.

This card fits the Challenges at:
WOC - CHRISTMAS FUN



Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, R29, R59


RECIPE:
Images by Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps
Magnolia Sentiment
Magnolia Papers
Cuttlebug 'Embossing Folders 'Snow' & 'Script'
Sizzix & Cuttlebug Snowflake Dies
Frosted Lace Stickles
3D Gloss, Dew Drops, Cheesecloth, Twinklets & Ribbon from Stash

Thanks for Popping By, Don't forget to check by tomorrow where I will have a new card for Charisma Cardz ... here's a little sneak peak and unlike today I actually really LOVE tomorrow's card lol


Happy Crafting!
xxx

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Nat, love the details and the snowman.
luv
Debby

Rebekah said...

Love all the red Nat esp the snowflakes! I so know what you mean when you don't feel up to making a card and it doesn't turn out how you like. I struggle with certain images too, but tomorrows card looks fab already but then its a maggie so of course it does! Hugs rebekah xx

tilly said...

it's a lovely card and a fab snowman, hope you are soon feeling better
Tilly

Wendy said...

It's gorgeous Nat,love the red and those snownflakes look fab...Thanks again for the GDT spot for this weeks Challenge.
Wendy xx

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Such a darling snowman!! Love your sparkle and snowflake accents!! ;)

Tracey Brossart said...

Such an adorable Christmas card, love that snowman image and the awesome snowflakes! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lee said...

Well,i love it.xx

America said...

Awesome details, fab sparkle and snowflakes! That snowman is so CUTE!