14/10/2011

Tilda Sitting On Present!

Good Morning!
I hope everyone is well, unfortunately I am a tad under the weather as ever since wednesday morning I have had a swollen throat :( I'd had these two magnolia stamps inked up together for ages and finally managed to get them on a card yesterday ... although it did take me a while! lol

This card fits the Challenges at:
OFFICIAL MAGNOLIA - MAGNOLIA FOR EVER
WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - CHRISTMAS FUN




Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R29, R59, YG63, BG72


RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamps & Papers
Magnolia Lovely Fence Die
Cheesecloth
Sizzix Originals Snowflake Die
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
3D Snow, 3D Gloss, Dew Drops, Glitter, Twinklets, Glimmer Mist from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

27 comments:

Astrid said...

Gorgeous this card, i get my Magnolia's, the new ones next week, cant wait.
Hugs Astrid

Gerda said...

Cuuuuuuute as can be!!! Love everything about this card!

Hugs, Gerda

Pam Sparks said...

super cute! adorably colored! I wish my kit was here!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

THis is great! Love the colors too! : )

cathylynn said...

Your card is beautiful!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, so absolutely DELIGHTFUL! Beautiful coloring and wonderful layout! Hugs, Barb

Elle said...

I love your card. It is a perfect combination of images.

tilly said...

super new image,love the layout and I hope you feel better soon,
Tilly

Penni said...

Oooh this is tooooo pretty.

Hugs
Penni
X

Linda said...

Wow love this. I just ordered these stamps!!!!! Wow you did an excellent job with them!!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!

Louise said...

Beautiful card, I love these new stamps
Louise

Rene said...

Gorgeous!!!!
Rene :D

Paper Tails said...

Beautiful card. Your embellishments are great. I love the glitter on the flowers.

Karen

julieprice3 said...

So Sweet Nat! I love this new collection, wonderful card!
Hugs Julie P

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card Nat.
Hope you feel better soon.
luv
Debby

Francy said...

Wonderful Christmas card. i love the coloration of the stamp.
Francy

CraftyLoops said...

Such a pretty card. Lee x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cards by Alison said...

Adorable. Alison xxx

Flowergirl said...

Beautiful xmas card x
Wendy x

Chris said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love your colouring and the gorgeous design. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this time. Chris and the TOMIC team. :)

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute yet and pretty card. Love the sweet flowers :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cami said...

Lovely card! I can't wait to get my kit!

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

Thanks for joining us at WOC with this beautiful card! Regards Malin

just me said...

Simply gorgeous!!!
Thank you so much for joining us at TOMIC!
xoxo
Lucy

Sandy said...

So gorgeous, I always enjoy coming to your blog. You certainly inspire me to keep trying!
Sandy

America said...

Beautiful combo of elements and detailing. Gorgeous colors, adorable image.