11/01/2012

Creative Inspirations - Swirls & Pearls!

Good Morning!
I thought that I would share with you a piccie of some craft goodies I received yesterday! A few weeks ago I won a $25 Shopping Spree at Simon Says Stamp and after a fair bit of indecisiveness I finally put my order in last week and it arrived yesterday! Here is what I chose:


PB Script Stamp
Distress Crackle Paint in HUGE Tub size
Distress Ink - weathered Wood
Liquid Pearls - White Opal
Wonder Tape

I haven't had a chance to play with it all yet but hopefully I will do soon!

Okay this week's challenge over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS is Swirls & Pearls! We also had to use images provided by the Sponsor, Stamp Fairy. I have to admit I don't like my card at all, I was rather rushed when I was making it and there's a few mistakes I made that really bug me lol Mind you we all have our off days I guess! lol

This card fits the challenges at:
WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - ANYTHING GOES
CUPCAKE CRAFT - SOMETHING NEW
(New - Liquid Pearls, Digi Image from sponsor)
SIMON SAYS STAMP - NEW SOMETHING
(New - Liquid Pearls, Digi Image from sponsor)



I have used Stickles - Star Dust on his wings and then Frosted Lace on the stars.


Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5


RECIPE:
Digi Image by Stamp Fairy
Magnolia Paper
Cuttlebug 'Snow' Embossing Folder
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Liquid Pearls, Dew Drops, Stickles, Ribbon & Cheesecloth from stash

Thanks for popping  by!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

13 comments:

Chrissy said...

Little Barry Angel is gorgeous Natalie, you have done a great job with him, fabulous colours and I really need liquid pearls..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

THERESA said...

This is just gorjuss, no fault i can see, lol, relax, love it!! Wish i could get the liquid pearls here, always looks so nice on cards.
lotsa luv

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Nat, love the sweet bear.
luv
Debby

Astrid said...

You did a good choice of the tings, i liked the stamp. Its on my list too.
Your card is as always gorgeous.
Hugs Astrid

Rebekah said...

Oooo I love that script stamp I could make massive use out of that!! I also need some new crackle paint myself oh no I can't go shopping it is just too tempting! I love your card that bear was so easy to colour wasn't he?! Hugs Rebekah xx

Wendy said...

Awwww he's adorable and coloured so beautifully, gorgeous card.
Wendy xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Nat :-) the image is adorable and the colours and design are fab :-) very cute :-)

Congratulations on your win and I love your choices ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Congrats on your win xxx

Liza said...

A gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our something new challenge this week at CCC.

Liza x

Debbie said...

Hi Natalie...I love this cute image. Great card, lovely colours and brilliant colouring as always.
Debbie x

louise said...

Gorgeous card love all the detail and well done on your win,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week
Hugs Louise xx

sari said...

Such a sweet and adorable card!! Love the details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

Lena Katrine said...

Great creation in beautiful colours and lovely details! Thanks for joing our Anything Goes challenge at WOC!
Hugs, Lena Katrine