14/01/2012

PBSC - Anything Goes!

Good Morning!
This week at PBSC we have a theme of Anything Goes! As you know the past month or so I started making Tags and got bitten by the Tim Holtz bug so today I have another Tag to share with you all!
I have also used some of my new goodies on this tag :)

This tag fits the challenges at:
WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - ANYTHING GOES
CUPCAKE CRAFT - SOMETHING NEW
(New - Liquid Pearls, Distress Crackle Paint)



If you look closely you can see I coated the tag with crackle paint after inking and stamping it up.



Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21, R11, R20, RV21, BG15, Y02


RECIPE:
'Joy Ride' PB Stamp
Script PB Stamp
Colourcraft Spray Inks - Rose, Turqouise & Shimmering Blue
Glimmer Mist - Marshmallow
Distress Crackle Paint - Rock Candy
Heart Doily
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Woodware Letters
Liquid Pearls - White Opal
Inkessentials Tags
White Glitter, Dew Drops & Ribbon from stash

Thanks for popping by!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

10 comments:

CraftyLoops said...

Ohhh I love this tag Nat, and the wee image is so cute. (If you havent already, dont forget to sign up for my blog candy....ends 20th. x) Lee x

Elizabeth said...

Lovely tag - the image is cute and I like the background too and the flower embellishment is gorgeous. Elizabeth x

Liza said...

A gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our something new challenge this week at CCC.

Liza x

Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous tag Nat, love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

Gorgeous tag, such a fab design and added detail! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week...good luck :) Donna ♥ x

Rebekah said...

Fab work hun! Hugs Rebekah xx

brenda said...

Such a pretty tag Nat.

Thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More this month and good luck.

B x

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful tag, I love the flowers, they are outstanding.
Thanks for leaving me a lovely comment on my blog and good luck in my give-away.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

louise said...

Gorgeous tag and so much detail, thanks for joining us this month at Penny Black and more.
Hugs louise xx