16/02/2012

Charisma Cardz - Anniversary Card!

Good Morning!
I think you will be able to tell just by the header that today's card definitely isn't my style! lol 
This week's challenge over at CHARISMA CARDZ is Anniversary! I thought I would try a style different to my usual, let me know what you think of it :)

This card fits the challenges at:
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - FLOWER POWER
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - CELEBRATIONS

The sentiment says 'Loving Wishes' but barely shows up on the photograph grrrr!




I have also tried something new for myself and coloured in the image using my distress inks.

INGREDIENTS:



Lastly I thought I would share with you some good news! I won some gorgeous candy the other day over on my DOCRAFTS buddy Robocrafts blog! I won this gorgeous special edition magnolia stamp!
I can't wait for her to arrive so I can have a play! :D


Thanks for popping by!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

10 comments:

Rebekah said...

Well done on your win and wow what a pretty card Nat hugs Rebekah xx

Deb said...

gorgeous card Natalie, congrats on your win, she looks like a cutie!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Mina said...

congratulations on your candy win Natalie...I like your pretty anniversary card...lovely image...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Lee said...

Congratulations.Your card is BEAUTIFUL in every way.Huggles xx

Bev said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous hun, loving all the pink! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this time.

Debbie said...

Such a very pretty card Natalie. Love the beautiful soft colours you have used.
Debbie x

Kylie said...

Stunning work! Thanks for playing at WOC this challenge.
Hugs Kylie

j said...

love your card and well done colouring its gorjuss

Lindyloo said...

Congratulations on winning the lovely stamp, can't wait to see what you do with it.
I love this floral card today, so delicate and you have coloured it beautifully with the distress inks. I am like you, I have only recently ventured into colouring with them. I really like the effect.
All the best Linda

Michele Spera said...

lovely card! the flowers are perfect, Thank you for joining us at CCT
Hugs
Michele