08/02/2012

Creative Inspirations - Lot's of Love!

Good Morning!
Thank you for the lovely comments on yesterdays card, they were a pleasure to read :)
Before I get onto today's card I thought I would share with you the goodies I made yesterday as I had a bit of a cooking spree! I made some Strawberry & Vanilla Cupcakes, Chocolate & Peanut Butter Crunchies and last but not least some spicy Tacco's!!! Definitely full of calories but trust me they were worth making lol




Okay so today's card is for the new challenge we have over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS which is Lot's of Love! This week me and my team also used images provided by this weeks sponsor, STAMP FAIRY.

This card fits the challenges at:




Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20


INGREDIENTS:
You may notice that there are some flowers missing from the list below, this is because I was sent them from two friends so unfortunately I don't know where they can be purchased from.




Thanks for popping by!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

7 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card. Love the darling image, the soft colors... the flowers are lovely... great textures too with the doily and cheesecloth. Thank you for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop this week. :o)

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Nat and love all your lovely baking too, what time can I pop round :o)
Hugs Teresa xx

Cathymac said...

What a warm and cuddly card...the embellishments are fabulous and the image is just darling! Soft and feminine...a delight for the eyes...as well as the yummy treats! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

rosie said...

fab card. love the image. gorgeous embellishments as always. fab colours.

love the cooking.
would kill for one of your cakes!!

thanks for my birthday card and the comments on my blog too x

Rebekah said...

Your card is so cute Nat! Love the neutrals. Would you like to come to my house and do some cooking?! The cupcakes look so yummy! Hugs Rebekah xx

Lena Katrine said...

Beautiful creation in great colours and pretty details! Thanks for joining our "love is" challenge at WOC:)
Hugs, Lena Katrine

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is very pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this time, hugs pops x