14/02/2012

Papertake Weekly - Black, Red & White!

Good Morning!
Thank you for all the lovely comments that have been left recently, I really do appreciate reading them and I shall try and return the favour the best I can :)
Also before I forget to say .... Happy Valentine's Day!!! I hope you all get treated well, I'l be on my own so it'l be just me and my crafty stash lol

This week's challenge over at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY is a colour scheme of Black, Red & White!
Seeing it has been a while since I have made a tag I thought I would make one for this challenge.

This tag fits the challenges at:
MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER - ONE WORD SENTIMENTS





Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R37, R59


INGREDIENTS:



Thanks for popping by!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

22 comments:

Louise said...

Beautiful tag
Louise

Monique said...

That's beautifull !!

Hugs Monique

Angela said...

Sooo beautiful! Lovely image and color combination. Love it, hugs, Angela

Regina said...

What a beatiful creation!! Love this sweet image and the colors you used. So gorgeous details.
Hugs
Regina

Karen said...

So very beautiful!!

Sandy said...

Your work is always so pretty and I adore tag cards.
sandy

Rebekah said...

Adorable work Nat your tag is just fabulous hugs rebekah xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous tag Natalie, love the colours and fabulous image, the rose looks gorgeous.
Happy Valentines day...just me and the dog too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Vivi Casale said...

this is stunning!! absolutely stunning!!
xoxo

Debbie said...

Gorgeous tag Natalie...love the image.
Debbie x

Paper Tails said...

Stunning! I love the design.

Karen

LINDA W. said...

Love your tag and the image.
hugs Linda

syllie said...

Love your tag and love the big red rose on it. Beautiful colors and coloring.
xxxSylvia

syllie said...

Love your tag and love the big red rose on it. Beautiful colors and coloring.
xxxSylvia

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

It's a lovely card!! Thanks for joining us at WOC!

Regards Malin

Francy said...

this tag is wonderful. I love the stamp and the embellishments are gorgeous.
Francy

Kelly Neis said...

I like the style of this tag especially putting the deep red tag in the back and building it from there. She is adorable and and looks sweet and beautiful.

Linda Palmer said...

So very beautiful. Absolutely love this.

Danielle said...

Absolutely delightful! I love this tilda.

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabulous, Fabulous, Fabulous! LOVE your gorgeous tag.
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

Christina C. said...

What a stunning tag.....love your amazingly colored Tilda and all the gorgeous details!!!!

Leeduef said...

What a stunning tag.....love your amazingly colored Tilda and all the gorgeous details!!!!