25/06/2009

WOJ Challenge - Sketch!

Good Afternoon!
I had a bit of spare time earlier on so I decided to make a card for this weeks
WOJ CHALLENGE which is a sketch!
I am having to type this post rather quickly as I have a job interview at a local petrol station in about half hour.
Not a fab job I admit but money is money and that means more craft stash!!
If I get the job of course! lol

I have used the masking technique on my card ....
(I bet your getting bored of me saying that now lol)
which I think really suits these stamps!


RECIPE:-
* WOJ Summer Kit
* Penny Black Sentiment inside
* Wassail Basic Grey Papers
* Robins Nest Dew Drops
* Prima Hydrangea Flowers
* PM Brads
Thanks for Looking, Happy Crafting! xxx

12 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and great paper! Hugs, Moni

Janiel/ janny said...

What a stunning card!!! The colors are WONDERFUL!! I am not getting sick of you saying you mask the image. LOL.. you silly girl!
Hey good luck with the job interview. Have a great day janny

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh wow hunny what a totallygorgeous card, i love these whiff of joy images and you've coloured this one in perfectly, a lovely card indeed. Hope you are well and enjoying the hot weather, its a bit too hot for my liking, and my poor dog is really suffering, have a good weekend hunny hugs Linda x

Rach said...

a fabulous card Natalie, good luck with the job front sweetie.. have my fingers crossed for you.
thank you for joining us at woj. hugs rachxx

Elaine said...

Fabulous! Love the image, and the colours. Yum!

Hope the interview went well!

Leanne said...

Beautiful card, I love the image!

Good luck with your interview!

Leanne
xx

Stacey said...

I really love this Natalie. The colours are lovely and bold and I your layout is great. And you mask BRILLIANTLY! ~x~

Janiel/ janny said...

Hey Natalie,

How did the job interview go??? Well I hope!

I have left you something on my blog. today's post.. janny

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning card and the colours are gorgeous,
Dianne xx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the papers you've used. Hugs Michele x

Alicia Swanson said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and great paper! Hugs, Moni