11/02/2010

My First Easel Card...

Good Morning!
I thought I would have a go at making my first Easel Card yesterday,
Thanks to some help from Kath one of my teamies over at Penny Black Saturday I managed to do it! The only thing I struggled with a bit is getting it to stand up properly and photo properly! lol

I decided to use the sketch from this weeks WHIFF OF JOY Challenge so I can also enter this into their challenge this week :)
I would be greatful for any comments you leave!

I have given it a Lemon & Lime theme so it's nice and bright for spring!
If your wondering what the shine is on her umberella on the 2nd picture it's a reflection of the light as I use Gloss on my Images when complete :)

RECIPE:
* WOJ Stamps
* Basic Grey 'Origins' Papers
* Ribbon from stash
* Prima Flowers
* PM Gem Brads

Thanks for Looking, Happy Crafting! xxx

9 comments:

CFLanger said...

This is beautiful! I really like the color combination you used!

amanda stokes said...

Fab card Natalie
Love the lemon n lime colour combo.These Bg paper's are gorge are'nt they
Hugs amanda xx

Kath Stewart said...

wow wow wow....excellent job Nat....well done..they are so easy to make but difficult to photograph....big hugs kath xxxx

Aunty Sue said...

stunning and love the colours and now you have done 1 you will be doing loads. Love these.

Debbie said...

Well, if this is your first, I can't wait to see the rest because this is GORGEOUS!!!! great colors, and great job with the sketch

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

gorgeous card, love the sweet image and fab papers.
luv
debby

Victoria said...

This is so beautiful, well done on your first easel card it is fab x

Gibmiss said...

Fab card natalie i love the easel cards too!!
hugs
sylvie xx