06/10/2010

Creative Inspirations - Birthday Theme!

Good Morning!
Well today is the 6th of October and that means ... It's my Birthday!
I will be popping a post up tomorrow showing all the lovely cards I received from some lovely crafters.

Seeing it is my Birthday I decided the Challenge this week at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS would be a Birthday Theme!

This also fits into the Challenge at:

JUST MAGNOLIA - ANYTHING GOES
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - FAVOURITE CHALLENGE
(Shiny, Sparkly & Special - There is sparkle on the Flowers but it won't show up in the photo)



RECIPE:
Magnolia Tilda Stamp
Sentiment by Penny Black
Basic Grey Papers
Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
Prima Flowers & Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Dew Drops

Thanks for Popping by,
Happy Crafting!
xxx

11 comments:

Mona Evy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Have a wonderful day. Beatiful card Nat! This Tilda is så cute!
Hugs, Mona

scrappyjan said...

Happy Birthday to you Happy birthday to you!! can you hear me singing to you?? LOL... Well I will tell you that you so glad that you can't hear me and can only read it!! LOL.. I can't sing at all!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful card sweetie and I hope you day is WONDERFUL and all of the dreams do come true..
hugs, Janiel

Lisa said...

Hi Nat, Gorgeous card! I adore this Tilda image and the flowers are stunning.

Hope you have a fab birthday!

Lisa x

crafting caz said...

Happy birthday, lovely cards hun xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of card Nat.
Have a fabulous birthday.
luv
Debby

darling Ho said...

Pretty Card!
and Congratulations for your birthday. :)

Bev said...

Fabulous cardhun, the colours are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Cazza said...

What a fab card!! Love Tilda and the papers you've used are delicious!
Thanks for joining in the fun this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Katina said...

Hope you had a lovely birthday. Fab, pretty card! Thanks for joining us at PTW xx

Annie said...

such a pretty card with cutie miss tilda!
hugs, annie x

Zoe said...

Gorgeous Card, fantastic colours x