19/09/2011

Ebay!

Good Morning!
I hope you have all had a lovely weekend, I didn't get a chance to get any crafting done as I wasn't at home from saturday morning onwards! However I am doing some today so you will have a card to see tomorrow :)

I just thought I'd pop by today to let you know that I have some Cards & Stamps FOR SALE over on ebay. You can click HERE to go have a peek or use the link in the right sidebar.

Also I have just noticed that I have reached 400 FOLLOWERS!!! Thank you so much everyone :D not only that but I have just exceeded 55,000 hits to my blog so to celebrate both of these I shall be giving away some candy soon so keep popping by to be in a chance of winning it!

That's all for today, see you tomorrow!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

1 comment:

Crafty Loops said...

Ohhhhh well done on the 400 followers and 55'000 hits too. Congratulations, Im sure you are pleased as punch. Well, my wee blog baby as I like to call it as its less than 3 months old is almost at 10'000 hits so once I get there Im going to give away some candy so keep a wee eye out for that. Really well done Nat, your cards are always so pretty. Lee x