28/01/2012

PBSC - Floral Frenzy!

Good Morning!
Sorry for the late posting I forgot to schedule the post last night and I have only returned home now lol
I just thought I would let you know that I have some CARDS FOR SALE over on ebay if anyone is interested! Just click the pic below or in the sidebar :)



This week over at PBSC we have a challenge of Floral Frenzy!

This card fits the challenges over at:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - YOU'RE A GEM




Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21, R11, R20, YG63, YG67, Y02


I accidentally added two extra pens into the photo as Im so used to adding blonde hair colours in lol



Have a good weekend!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

5 comments:

Mephisto said...

WOW, really stunning creation hun.
Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysStamp this week!

Domi

CraftyLoops said...

Stunning card Nat. Lee c

Gvendalen said...

Very beautiful card!

Deb said...

Beautiful card Natalie, love the sparkly flowers!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Fantastic card! :) I just used this image and it was so delightful to colour. Love your subtle tones and gorgeous layout :)

hugs

xxalisonxx