31/01/2013

Charisma Cardz - Pink & Brown!

Good Morning!
I normally do my DT Cards for CHARISMA CARDZ every fortnight but I thought that I would join in with thi week's theme so that I could have a play wit my new Birthday Blueprints stamp! Shockingly I'd had these a week before I eventually got to play with them. This week's challenge is Pink & Brown!
I think these stamps suit a rather Clean & Simple style best.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - ANYTHING GOES
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES




INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz 'Birthday Blueprints' Stamp Set
Dew Drops & Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Coffee
Distress Ink - Spun Sugar

Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!

XXX

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Natalie. I love the blueprint stamp.
Lorraine x

rachel said...

ooo Nat - I hadn't seen these blueprint stamps before - gorgeous! Big hugs Rachel x

Cards by Alison said...

Stunning Card Nat not seen these Bluestamps before. Gorgeous. Love Alison xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sharon said...

The blueprint stamp is gorgeous and the colour scheme is beautiful. Sometimes the simplest cards are so stunning.
Hugs Sharon. x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Nat, I love the blueprint stamp and the way you've used the distress ink pad :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx