03/04/2013

Creative Inspirations - Let's Get Krafty!

Good Morning!
We have a brand new challenge at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS this week called 'Let's Get Krafty'. We want to see some Kraft somewhere on your creations! What a coincidence that today's and yesterdays posts both had the same theme! lol 

This week's prize is from CEDAR CHEST DESIGNS who are offering a $10 GIFT CERTIFICATE!
Also both me and the DT have used the Sponsors Images on our creations.


As you will see my card is one for a boy, which isn't something I usually make lol I created the Stars by cutting them out using a die and some scraps of card. I then embossed them with Holographic Embossing Powder to make them shimmer!


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
CUPCAKE CRAFT - GET YOUR KRAFT ON
TOP TIP TUESDAY - GIRLS & BOYS COME OUT TO PLAY
(TIP - Add Embossing Powder to Die Cuts for a great shimmery effect!)
SKETCH SATURDAY - SKETCH




INGREDIENTS -
'Rocket Ship' Digi Image by Cedar Chest Designs
Basic Grey Paper
Sizzix 'Stars' Die
Classic Large & Scallop Nesabilities
Tim Holtz Ideo-ology Token
Ribbon, Button & Cheesecloth
Holographic Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, R11, B93, R07, Y11 & Y18

Before I go I 'd just like to add that I have added a lot more items to my 'Craft Stash for Sale' page over the past 2 days as I have had an almighty clear out, even going through stuff that I haven't seen since I first started crafting! If you have a spare couple of minutes just for a browse I would be ever so grateful if you could click the link and go peek :)

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!

XXX

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Nat :-) I love the whole design of this ,, brilliant !! and the 'soar' ticket is perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

rachel said...

fabulous card Nat - love the bright colours xx

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card Natalie l like everything about it x

Elaine Stark said...

A great boy card. A good tip too. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Cardmaking Galore said...

Great card' I like how you used the stars

Steph said...

What a fab card! Love the bright colours and a great take on our sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon x

Delphine said...

Another fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Delphine xx