11/03/2014

PTW - Bingo!

Good Morning!
This week over at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY we have the challenge of Bingo! I have chosen to use the diagonal right line of Gems / Free / Lace. I have also used a Digital Image that I treated myself to with a challenge prize voucher I received a few weeks ago. I couldn't resist this sweet image over at Mo Mannings, isn't she lovely? I don't often use Digi's as I always forget to print them out before I head into my Craft Room lol


I'd like to enter this into the following challenge:
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - A LITTLE GEM
STAMPIN' FOR THE WEEKEND - SPARKLE & SHINE
SKETCH SATURDAY - SKETCH





INGREDIENTS -
'Alisa with Roses' Digital Image by Mo Manning
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Twinklets Glitter, Ribbons, Paper Doily, Button, Cheesecloth & Dew Drops
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R81, R85, B00, BG93 & BG96

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

7 comments:

rachel said...

gorgeous card Nat xx

Unknown said...

Totally beautiful! Love your delicate colouring of this pretty little lady! Thanks for your lovely comment, take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Unknown said...

I havent't been here for a while, but your cards still amaze me. Lovely, spring creation, perfect coloring and matching the elements. Thank you for your inspiration!
Anna xxx

Sandra H said...

Lovely card and image Natalie so beautifully coloured too with lots of lovely detail added x

Anja said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Wonderful combiniation of papers and colours!
If you would like to join, there are still some hours left to enter our "Anything goes" Challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil!!!

Hugs, Anja

Debra Miller said...

So pretty Nat, love the image and how you colored her. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! ~Deb

Vannessa said...

This is just gorgeous - love your colouring and those beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT