05/08/2014

PTW - Anything Goes + Option of Torn Papers!

Good Morning!
Today we have a new challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY of Anything Goes + Option of Torn Paper! I kept my card rather simple and decided to dig out my Distress Inks & Frantage as it's been a while since I used either of them. Straight away I knew which stamp set to use, my new 'Stylised Woodlands' by Tim Holtz.

Also incase you didn't know I have a CHRISTMAS BLOG which is where you can guess I upload all my Christmas creations making them easier to find, and seeing I seem to have started them for this year it's back up and running!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
WINTER WONDERLAND - ANYTHING GOES




INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz 'Stylised Woodlands' Stamp Set
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Shabby Frantage Embossing Powder
Black Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Inks - Antique Linen & Pumice Stone

Before I go I was also pleased to see that my PBSC card I shared on Saturday made the Top 3 over at the Sketch & Stash Challenge Blog, it was lovely surprise :)

SNS Challenge Blog

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

Wendy L said...

So lovely Natalie, love your design, xxxx

I have hat/bead pins for sale on my blog, bargain, xxxx

rachel said...

brilliant colours Nat and great use of the frantage - love it xx

rosie said...

gorgeous. love the colours x

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous card!! Lovely design! So pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Sandra H said...

So pretty Natalie is your card x