23/12/2014

PTW - Pick A Fave!

Good Morning!
Today we have our last challenge of the year over at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY which is Pick A Fave! All you need to do is pick your favourite challenge that we have have hosted this year. I decided to go for Anything Goes + Option of Recycling. This isn't something I'd usually go for but in a second you'll understand why.

I decided to recycle a card that I made a few weeks ago and turn it into a Calendar! 
I think this is a great idea if you want to make some calendars quickly with previous favourite cards that you have made. I simply stuck it onto a folder brown paper bag, added some ribbon, a calendar tab and a few more embellies.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
ALLSORTS - LAST MINUTE GIFTS



Here is how it looks hung up on a wall...

INGREDIENTS -
Stampendous House Mouse 'Painted Pansies' Stamp
Maja Design Paper
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper Doily, Ribbon, Button & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Brown Paper Bag
White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - C1, C2, C3, E00, E21, R11, R20, B000, Y21, W1, W3, W5, BG93 & BG96

Thanks for popping by, 
I shall see you all tomorrow with my favourite 5 Christmas cards from this year ... 
I can't believe it will be Christmas Eve already!

HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Absolutely beautiful is your Calendar and gorgeous image! and wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year xx

Wendy L said...

Such a lovely gift, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, Merry Christmas, xxxx