29/03/2015

Sugar Nellie - My Final Card !

Good Morning!
I'm back today with my final card for the SUGAR NELLIE BLOG. It has been such a pleasure being part of their DT for the past 3 months and I am truly grateful that they asked me to be a part of it. 

I thought it would be rather nice to use the first Digi of theirs that I used on one of my cards for them for my final one too. 
As usual you can find the digi 'Hey Little Birdie' over on their website. 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
INGREDIENTS -
Sugar Nellie 'Hey Little Birdie' Digi Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & The Ribbon Girl
Bark Heart & Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
Nestabilities, Paper Doily & Cheesecloth
White & Pink Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Pale Blue Glitter Dome Stickers by Papermania
Collall All Purpose Glue  & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
INKS USED -
Copic Markers - C1, C2, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R81, RV95, 
B000, B12, W1, W3 & W5

Thanks for popping by, enjoy the rest of your weekends! 
I now have 3 days off work due to holiday days so I am looking forward to a spot of relaxing and a meal out tonight!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Sue said...

Natalie, this a gorgeous card. You have coloured the image beautifully and your layout is so pretty and perfect...I love it...
Sue...xxx
tanglemousecards.blogspot.co.uk

Carole Pollard said...

Just gorgeous love the image love and hugs Carole x

Jingle said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!