14/10/2015

Creative Inspirations - Clean & Simple or Fussy & Fancy !

Good Morning!
This week's challenge at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS is Clean & Simple or Fussy & Fancy! Simply pick one of these styles to follow on your creations this week.
This week's prize is from RIVERSIDE CRAFTS and is a £10 VOUCHER!

I treated myself to a few of the gorgeous new stamps by Penny Black and couldn't wait to use the one called Berry Bevvy. I followed the Clean & Simple style as I think that's what suits this stamp best.
I even dug my Distress Inks back out which have been guiltily neglected and blended two of them together to create a winter sky.

Id like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - CLEAN & SIMPLE CHRISTMAS
INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamps
Red Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Frantage Embossing Powder
INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Ink - Faded Jeans & Hickory Smoke

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

this is beautiful! I love the subtle inking and then the pops of red! thank you for joining us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Sue said...

Natalie, This is an exquisite card, such a gorgeous and beautifully done CAS card - very striking and so lovely to look at.
Sue...xxx

Kat W said...

This is so striking; the stamped design is gorgeous and those little pops of red are fabulous :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx