03/12/2016

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Winter or Christmas !

Good Morning!
I'm a little late posting this morning, simply because I have only just made my card as I shamefully forgot all about it until last night ... I blame the excitement of putting my Christmas Decorations over the past 2 days, hehe!

It's time for a new monthly challenge over at PBSC and this month the theme is 
'Winter or Christmas!'
I have used one of my all time favourite stamps by Penny Black, it's perfect for Clean & Simple cards and I think it's one of those designs where it doesn't really need much else alongside it.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges -
ALLSORTS - CLEAN & SIMPLE
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black 'Caroling Tree' Stamp
Beetle Black Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Silver & Gold Shimmer Dome Stickers by Papermania
INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

7 comments:

Janette said...

Oh wow I love that stamp, dare I...!!!!...anyway, you did a fabulous job, love it Natalie.x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Adore that stamp, fab card

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

brenda said...

A very stylish creation for our CAS theme this week at Allsorts Nat, many thanks for joining in.

I have a Tattered Lace Crossover machine to be won If you would like to join in here 

B x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Nat! It's so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Craftnut said...

Thanks for keeping it clean and simple at our allsorts challenge this week Tracy x

Hazel Agnew said...

Such elegance. Love it. Thanks once again from Country View Crafts.