04/12/2017

Hello Again & Design Team Call!

Hello There!
It's been a good few months since I last made a card as you will all know. Long story short I have had a lot going on in my personal life so crafting took a back seat along with my mojo. However things are slowly starting to get better so fingers crossed I shall be back crafting soon :)

On a lighter note I wanted to let you all know that the challenge blog I run called Creative Inspirations is holding a Design Team Call! After changing the blog to monthly challenges a few weeks ago I thought another positive change would to add some newbies to the DT!
If you're interested all you need to do is pop over to the blog HERE and apply!

Happy Crafting and hopefully you'll see something new from me soon.
Natalie
xxx

1 comment:

Janette said...

Good to see you back again hun, hope the DT call goes well, take care and be happy...xx