01/09/2018

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes + Optional Sketch!

Good Morning!
Well as I promised yesterday I'm back with my first card of the year, I hope you all like it!

It's the first Saturday of the month which means it's time for a new monthly challenge over at PBSCThis month the challenge is 'Anything Goes + Option of a Sketch!'
I've eased myself back into card-making with a Clean & Simple style card, of course it had to have a Christmas theme too for my first card back!

INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamps
Sprinkles by Doodlebug
INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Inks - Peeled Paint & Forest Moss

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

7 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful card Natalie, love the CAS style. Good to see your back!

Janette said...

Gorgeous card and lovely to see your back to normal flower...xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card l love the colour choices too! x

Helen said...

Great to have you back Natalie!
Gorgeous card...love your stamping!
Helen x

Carole Pollard said...

A beautiful card today and so pleased to see you crafting and sharing again Love and hugs Carole x

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful card x

My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning card! So happy to see it in the gallery:)