16/02/2019

Final Product Review for Hunkydory!

Good Morning!
I'm back with my third and final product review for the craft company HUNKYDORY.
Today's card is using the stamp set 'Sweet Hydrangea' which is perfect for anyone that loves flowers!
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
INGREDIENTS -
'Sweet Hydrangea' For The Love of Stamps - Hunkydory Stamp Set
Maja Design Papers
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Cheesecloth, Assorted Flowers & Seam Binding Ribbon

INKS USED -
C1, C3, C5, C7, B000, B00, G82, G85, V000, V01, V12 & V15
If you'd like to have a look at the other 2 cards I made reviewing their products simply click their pictures below to head straight to the blog posts ...
  Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Clipping Path said...

I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful. Thanks for sharing.

Sharon said...

Lovely cards. Thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x