10/03/2019

A Simple Snail

Good Morning!
I have something simple to share with you all today, a bookmark! The other half needed one for the book that he's reading at the moment so I decided to quickly make him a clean and simple one. The stamps I've used are bother older wooden Penny Black stamps and the only extras added were some doodlebug sprinkles for a finishing touch.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - ANYTHING GOES
INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Wooden Stamps
Doodlebug Sprinkles

INKS USED -
E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, B93, B95, B97, C1, C2 & W1

 Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely Sunday, unfortunately I shall be heading to work soon!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooh how cute this Nat is lovely x

Crafting Andy said...

Ooh I love this. I always struggle with these Cas cards (or even bookmarks haha). Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x