07/08/2019

August's Creative Inspirations Challenge!

Good Morning!
It's the first Wednesday of the month so it's time for a new challenge over at
CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS
This month's theme is 'Something Seasonal!
I'd like to see you make something celebrating the seasons! So whether you want to stick to a Summer theme, indulge in Autumnal colours and leaves or make a start on those Christmas cards it's completely up to you!
Please don't forget to write which season you have chosen!

This month's prize is from myself and is a bundle of craft goodies!
Unfortunately nobody came forward to claim this prize from April's challenge so it's back up for grabs!


For my card this month I have used an Art Sheet image by LOTV that I've had in my stash for a few years now, I think they're great for quick cards and I love the floral designs that were included. 
Oh and incase you wondered I chose the theme of 'Summer' for this month's challenge due to these all being summer blooms!


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - ANYTHING GOES
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
INGREDIENTS -
LOTV Art Pad Image
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Seam Binding Ribbon

 Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative Natalie is your card x