11/11/2019

Something a little Different ...

Happy Monday Everyone!
Today I'm sharing a card that I made simply just for fun! I was sifting through my collection of stamped images a couple of days ago and came across this image from Hanglar & Stanglar. 
As a budding gardener I couldn't resist inking her up and having a little play! I'm not sure on the name of stamp seeing as I don't have it, although it is one that I would love to have!

I'm not too happy with the lighting on this photo as the colours don't pop as much as they do in real life ... but hey ho!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - ANYTHING GOES
 INGREDIENTS -
Hanglar & Stanglar Stamped image
LOTV Sentiment
Maja Design Papers
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Paper Doily, Assorted Flowers & Butterfly Charm
INKS USED -
C1, C2, E00, E21, E29, E31, E33, E35, R11, R20, V12, V15, G82, G85,
B000, B00, W1, W2, W3, W5 & W7

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment: