04/01/2020

PBSC January Challenge - Anything Goes or Something New!

Good Morning!
 It's time for a new challenge over at PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE and the theme is 'Anything Goes + Something New!'
I've chosen the Anything Goes option and used one of my older Wooden Stamps. It's one of my favourite Penny Black Stamps and is great for cards of any occasion! 

Some of you may have already had a peek at this post, I accidentally published it yesterday instead of scheduling it for today, oopsie! lol 
I really enjoyed making this card, and it might even end up on my shelf in the Craft Room.

 INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp
Sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley
Maja Design Papers - Vintage Romance
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Paper Doily, Berries & Assorted Flowers
INKS USED -
Copic Markers - C2, C3, W1, W2, W3, E00, E21, E33, E35, R81, RV95,
G82, G85, B000 & B00

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - ANYTHING GOES
ALLSORTS - SOFT PASTELS

 Thanks for stopping by & I hope you have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

9 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous card Natalie! I love all of the beautiful layers and fantastic copic colouring! Hugs x

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the soft pastel shades!
Helen x

Linby said...

wow this is stunning and beautiful soft pastels. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Kathleen said...

A really lovely creation, great image and a lovely flower display. Thank you for joining our 'Soft Pastels' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Sue from Oregon said...

You pretty card looks so spring like!!! ♥Sue Kment

brenda said...

Such a sweet creation in the pretty soft colour palette, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Sandra H said...

So pretty Natalie love the colours layout and of course great image x

Nonni said...

Such a beautiful card with romantic shabby chic feel... I wish I had it in me to use this many embellishments and details! You execute it super well. Thank you for having me as GD at Penny Black Saturday challenge!

Bunny said...

This is a lovely card and a great image. Can you please tell me what the name of the stamp is? Thank you. [Bunny]