03/02/2020

Thinking of You

Good Morning!
I've something a little different to share with you all today, I had to make a 'Thinking of You' card last week so decided to keep it rather simple. 
I had a feather stamp set hidden away in my stash that I thought would be perfect for someone that's recently had a personal loss. 
I created a background pattern using 3 different shades of grey and layering the stamping of the largest feather (not entirely sure if the photograph picks this up) then finished it off by repeating the stamp in the centre using a black ink.
 INGREDIENTS -
Hero Art Feather Stamp Set
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp

INKS USED -
Simon Says Stamp Ink Pads - Fog, Fossil & Stone
Archival Ink - Jet Black

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES

 Thanks for stopping by! 
I'l be back on Wednesday with my card for the new Creative Inspirations challenge!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful, simple design.

Sandra H said...

So elegant Natalie love the simplicity of your card x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS sympathy card and love the beautiful feather stamp
Carol x